University of Kerala announces admission to MBA Program offered at the Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK) for Session 2021-22
University of Kerala IMK MBA Admission 2021 – Applications are hereby invited from the interested candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered by the Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK), University of Keralafor the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can check the post below for more details on University of Kerala IMK MBA Admission 2021
About the Program
- The program leads to a Master of Business Administration Degree MBA (General)/ MBA (Tourism)
- The program extends for a period of four semesters.
- The programme of study shall be by regular attendance for the requisite number of lectures, practical training, and other means.
University of Kerala IMK MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Completed Online Application Form: 17th July 2021
- Conduct of GD and PI at IMK, Kariavattom Campus: 27th, 28th & 29th July 2021
- Release of Provisional Rank List: 07th August 2021
- Counseling at IMK, Kariavattom Campus: 16th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes: As per CSS Directions
- Spot Admission if needed: Within 10 days
- Last date for closure of admissions: 30th September 2021
Duration of Program
- The program leads to a Master of Business Administration Degree MBA (General)/ MBA (Tourism). The program extends for a period of four semesters
- MBA (General-CSS) – 40 Seats
- MBA (Tourism-CSS) – 40 Seats
- MBA (General-CSS) – Rs.17465 + other University fee
- MBA (Tourism-CSS) – Rs.26000 + other University fee
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kerala IMK MBA Admission 2021
- Nativity: Candidate should be an Indian citizen. For foreign candidates, relevant regulations apply.
- Passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4 pattern)
- In all the cases the student should have passed the degree exam with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in Part III /core-plus complimentary in BA, B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses
- Passed MA/M.Sc./M.Com.or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible
- SC/ST and SEBC candidates shall be given relaxation as per University rules
University of Kerala IMK MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidates have to go through the mandatory steps given below for the successful submission of online application https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Step-I – Register his/her name on the website by providing some basic information.
- Step-II – Online Registration of Personal data
- Step-III – Download the challan from the candidate’s page. Remit the Registration Fee mentioned in the challan in any branch of State Bank of Travancore (SBI).
- Step-IV – Enter the Fee details in the website.
- For General – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST – Rs 250/-
- Candidates should possess a valid score from any one of the entrance examinations, K-MAT, C-MAT, or CAT
- The scores obtained during the year 2021 August onwards and 2021 alone be considered.
- Those students who are appearing for their final year/final semester degree exam are also eligible to apply
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website