University of Calcutta announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program for Session 2022, Apply now
University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2022 – University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to two-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in the Department of Business Management for the academic session 2022.
Candidates can check the details of the University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2022 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and more from the page below.
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 26th July 2022
- The list of candidates eligible for GD & PI and the dates of GD and PI will be notified in this website : 29th July 2022
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Hons. (10+2+3) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology / Medical Sciences / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent* from any recognized University.
- CAT/MAT/ XMAT/ JEEMAT and other relevant UGC specified National Level Entrance Tests Score: 50 % or 50 percentile followed by GD & PI.
- Reservation as per University Rules (i.e., Reservation for SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B**)
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- The admission form is to be downloaded from the website: www.bmcaluniv.org and / or www.caluniv.ac.in and to be submitted to Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor), 1, Reformatory Street, Kolkata- 700 027 (Time of submission ( 11 am – 3 p.m.) on all working days till 26th July 2022.
- No personal communication will be entertained. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the above mentioned websites for the whole period of the admission process.
- Admission Form to be submitted along with the following documents *
- Mark sheets from School leaving to the latest (self attested photocopies)
- Internet Banking Receipt or Deposit Receipt of Money of amount
- For General : Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates for West Bengal only : Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment : “University of Calcutta” Account Number: – 10444444211, Bank:- State Bank of India Branch:-Calcutta University Branch; IFSC Code:-SBIN0007766; With evidence that it is paid by the Applicant.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/MAT/XMAT/JEMAT or any other national level admission test score followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- The list of candidates eligible for GD & PI and the dates of GD and PI will be notified on this website (www.bmcaluniv.org/www.caluniv.ac.in) and the Departmental Notice Board on 26th July 2022.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India