TERI University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
TERI University MBA Admission 2023 – TERI School of Advanced Studies, Deemed to be University, New Delhi invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic sessions 2023.
TERI University MBA Admission 2023
- M.B.A. (Sustainability Management)
- *. M.B.A. (Infrastructure Management)
- Last date of receipt of applications forms : 07th July 2023
- Date of common online test for eligible candidates : 15th & 16th July 2023
- Online Interviews : 22 & 23 July 2023
- Declaration of shortlists : 31 July 2023
- Orientation and Registration : 23 August 2023
- Commencement of classes : 24 August 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with English at 10+2 level
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT scores. Candidates who have not appeared for the above exams can take the TERI SAS common entrance test.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from requirement (2) above depending on the discretion of the selection committee.
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode
- Online Mode: Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.terisas.ac.in/
- Please provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the Registration form as all communication will be done over Email and SMS. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can visit the University, collect the Application Form and submit it along with necessary documents to the Teri University Office with Application Fee.
- Submission of Application form: The Demand Draft should be sent by registered or speed post / courier with a cover letter mentioning your provisional registration number at The Registrar, TERI School of advanced Studies, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070 / India.
- Application fee: Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of payment : Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- DD drawn in favor of “Registrar, TERI School of Advanced Studies”, payable at New Delhi.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT OR TERI SAS entrance exam * (Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from this requirement), depending on the discretion of the selection committee. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews conducted by the Deemed to be University at New Delhi.
- Admission to the MBA programmes is also made on the basis of an online test, group discussion and interview conducted by the TERI SAS.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022