TERI University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration in Sustainability Management Program 2022, Apply now
TERI University MBA Admission – TERI School of Advanced Studies, TERI University invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration-Sustainability Management (MBA-SM) Program for the academic sessions 2022.
Interested candidates can check details on TERI University MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
TERI University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of receipt of application forms: 28th February 2022
- Date of common online test for eligible candidates: 5-6th March 2022
- Declaration of shortlists: 08th March 2022
- Interviews: 12th March 2022
- Declaration of final list and wait list: 15th March 2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 05th April 2022
TERI University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with English at 10+2 level
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT scores. Candidates who have not appeared for the above exams can take the TERI SAS common entrance test.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from requirement (2) above depending on the discretion of the selection committee.
TERI University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode
- Online Mode: Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.terisas.ac.in/ or https://services2.armezosolutions.com/teri/reg/
- Please provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the Registration form as all communication will be done over Email and SMS. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can visit the University, collect the Application Form and submit it along with necessary documents to the Teri University Office with Application Fee.
- Submission of Application form: The Demand Draft should be sent by registered or speed post / courier with a cover letter mentioning your provisional registration number at The Registrar, TERI School of advanced Studies, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070 / India.
- Application fee: Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of payment : Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- DD drawn in favor of “Registrar, TERI School of Advanced Studies”, payable at New Delhi.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT OR TERI SAS entrance exam * (Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from this requirement), depending on the discretion of the selection committee. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews conducted by the Deemed to be University at New Delhi.
- Admission to the MBA programmes is also made on the basis of an online test, group discussion and interview conducted by the TERI SAS.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website