Sri Balaji University Pune announced Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
Sri Balaji Society Pune MBA Admission 2023 – Sri Balaji Society, Sri Balaji University, Pune invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for all four institutes for the Academic year 2023-24.
Sri Balaji Society Pune MBA Admission 2023
MBA Program Offered
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA (Marketing Management)
- MBA (Human Resource)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Operations & Supply Chain)
- MBA (Telecom Management)
- Application Form Available from: 18th October 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 28th January, 2023
- GD / PI Centre and Dates: February – March, 2023
- Course Commencement: 08th June 2023
- Be a UGC recognized university graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses.
- The candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET.
- Students can also apply for MBA via SBEST (SBUP’s entrance exam)
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sbup.edu.in/ or https://www.sribalajisocietypune.org/
- Please sign in with a valid email id to initiate the registration process.
- The common application form for all the four management institutes of Sri Balaji University, Pune, can be submitted online or offline with an application fee of INR 1200/-. The successful payment of the application fee is followed by the issuing of a registration number.
- You can appear for Sri Balaji Entrance Screening Test for pursuing MBA at Sri Balaji University, Pune.
- We accept management examination test scores such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET test scores.
- Students can now also apply for MBA via SBEST (SBUP’s entrance exam).
- The test scores don’t need to be attached to the application form at this stage. These score sheets can be dispatched to reach us latest by (require fresh date).
- We do not believe in any cut-off points as we give only 35% of the weightage for the entrance examination while making the merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notification and Dates 2022