St. Joseph’s Institute of Management announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2024, Apply now
SJIM PGDM Admission 2024 – St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM) Bangalore has invited Applications for admission to two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM equivalent to MBA) Program for the session 2024-25. The PGDM is the institute’s flagship program since 1996 and is recognized by the AICTE as equivalent to an MBA and is recognized by the AICTE and accredited by NBA. Read on for more details on SJIM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024
SJIM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024
- Students may specialize in two out of the four specializations (Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Management & Operations) offered by the institute.
- The institute offers students the choice between Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Management and Operations.
- Online applications open: 01st December 2023
- Last date to submit the application: February 2024
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university under regular mode ONLY.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation. The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- CAT 2023 : (60 percentile or above)
- XAT 2024 : (60 percentile or above)
- MAT (September 2023, December 2023, February 2024, May 2024): A minimum of 550 Composite Score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores (60 percentile or above)
How to Apply – Application Process
- Apply online/Download Admission Prospectus from the Websitesjim.edu.in
- Make an online payment of Rs.1250/- for application
- Instructions for filling the online application
- You need to apply online using the link: (Will be available shortly)
- Once you submit your application, take a printed copy of it, sign it and send it with other supporting documents to the college office.
- Since the institute receives a large number of applications for a limited number of seats, you need to fill your application carefully and completely.
- Applicants will be selected based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and work experience.
- Selection Criteria weightage for following components
- X Std – 10 percent
- XII Std – 10 percent
- Degree – 10 percent
- Work experience – 10 percent
- All India entrance test score – 20 percent
- English essay – 10 percent
- Personal Interview – 30 percent
- Total – 100 percent
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website