SIES School of Business Studies announce Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2023-25, Apply now
SIES School of Business Studies PGDM Admission 2023 – The SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS) formerly known as SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Navi Mumbai invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in General, Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology Management Program for the academic session 2023-25.
SIES School of Business Studies PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Program Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Pharmaceutical Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Biotechnology)
- Start Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Online Registration : 02nd Week of February 2023
- For PGDM in General Candidates should have Graduation (minimum three year duration) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- For PGDM (Pharma and Biotech): Candidates should have graduated in Pharma graduate or graduate in any science discipline with 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT etc.
- The students who are appearing for final year examination/awaiting final year Results can also apply.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://siessbs.edu.in/
- Candidates will have to submit an online application with all the required documents in the form of attachments as required in the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Candidates seeking admission to PGDM 2023 programme are required to submit an online application on or before the last date..
- Application Fees: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Qualifying Exam, Case Analysis, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Past Academic performance & Work experience. Weightage given to parameters
- Qualifying Exam 40%
- GD/GI/PI 45%
- Past Academic performance 10%
- Work experience 5%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website