SIES College of Management Studies announce Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2022-23, Apply now
SIES College of Management Studies PGDM Admission – SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in General, Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology Management Program at School of Business Studies for the academic session 2022-23.
PGDM Program Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Pharmaceutical Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Biotechnology)
SIES College of Management Studies PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Registration Start Date : 15th January 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration : 15th February 2022
SIES College of Management Studies PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For PGDM in General Candidates should have Graduation (minimum three year duration) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- For PGDM (Pharma and Biotech): Candidates should have graduated in Pharma graduate or graduate in any science discipline with 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT etc.
- The students who are appearing for final year examination/awaiting final year Results can also apply.
SIES College of Management Studies PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.siescoms.edu
- Candidates will have to submit an online application with all the required documents in the form of attachments as required in the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Candidates seeking admission to PGDM 2022 programme are required to submit an online application on or before the last date..
- Application Fees: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Qualifying Exam, Case Analysis, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Past Academic performance & Work experience. Weightage given to parameters
- Qualifying Exam 40%
- GD/GI/PI 45%
- Past Academic performance 10%
- Work experience 5%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website