Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program through MAT, CAT, CMAT Scores
SMVDU MBA Admission 2021 – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Katra invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program through MAT, CAT and CMAT scores.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before June 15, 2021. Read further for more details on SMVDU MBA Admission 2021
SMVDU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for filling On-line Application Form: 15th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SMVDU MBA Admission 2021
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates, who have appeared/are appearing in their qualifying exam and the regular exam results of which are yet to be declared can also apply subject to their meeting other eligibility criteria
- However, if selected, the admission granted is purely provisional in nature and the candidate will be required to submit the proof of having met the eligibility criteria failing which the admission granted will be terminated without any further notice.
- Those candidates who hold a valid score in CAT / MAT / CMAT shall be given preference
SMVDU MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form for admission to the MBA Program at SMVDU is made available on the official website i.e. www.smvdu.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the Application form. An incorrect or incomplete application form will not be accepted
- Application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.1500/- in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Registrar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, payable at Jammu/Katra.
There are following 2 modes through which one gets an admission in MBA Program in SMVDU.
- Direct Counselling based on valid MAT/CMAT Score: Seats are filled through Direct Counselling to be conducted by the University on the basis of applications received from candidates and allotment of seats will be based on valid MAT/CMAT score and Group Discussion/Personal Interview/Essay Writing etc. as may be decided by the Admission Committee
- Through SMVDUEE 2021: The online counselling shall be conducted by the University and allotment of seats shall be done on the basis of merit rank order of the candidates in SMVDUEE 2021 followed by GD/PI/Essay Writing as may be decided by the Admission Committee
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website