Shiv Nadar University Noida announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2021 – Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida invites applications for admission to I-Global Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program at School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SoME) for the academic year 2021.
- The 2-year, full time, residential program is designed specifically to respond to the needs of industry and to provide a high-quality education to students who have the passion to develop themselves into outstanding leaders of organizations. SME’s MBA program will offer an electives based structure for students to explore diverse areas of importance to business management based on their interests
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Applications Closes – Early admission round application closes by First Week of July 2021
- Academic Session begins: July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2021
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program. In such a case, a conditional offer of admission will be made subject to obtaining the minimum required scores in the final examination. You will be required to produce a certificate latest by 30 Nov, 2021 from the Principal/Registrar of your college/institute stating that you have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. The transcript of the final examination will have to be submitted at the Registrar’s office latest by October 31, 2021.
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online www.snu.edu.in, https://sme.snu.edu.in/
- The candidate will need to make a detailed application online in the prescribed format from www.snu.edu.in
- Candidates need to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA. You will need to send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
- The selection procedure based on the scores in one of these tests CAT 2020/ NMAT 2021/ XAT 2021/ CMAT 2021/Valid GMAT score or candidate has to appear for SMAT.
- Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
- SMAT: SMAT has three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal & Reading Comprehension. Each component has 20 questions and the candidates are evaluated on their proficiency in all the three sections. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Note: Information regarding Test Dates and Centers will be provided to registered applicants.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website