Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies Kochi Admission 2022, Fill Application Form Now
RCBS Kochi MBA, MA (HRM) and PGDM Admission 2022 – Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (RCBS) Kochi invites applications for admission to MBA, MA (HRM), PGDM and PGDM-WP Programs for the academic year 2022
Read on for more details on RCBS Kochi MBA, MA(HRM) and PGDM Admission 2022.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (Human Resource Management) [ MA(HRM) ]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Professionals (PGDM-WP)
- Opening Date of Application : 03th January 2022
- Closing Date of Application : 15th March 2022
- Date of Rank List Publication : 05th April 2022
- Last Date of Admission : 30th June 2022
- For MBA : A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all the parts of examination or a Master’s Degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate.( A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree examination is needed for SC/ST)
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- For MA (HRM) : A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination duly recognised by MahatmaGandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology Subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate.
- (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
- For PGDM : The degree must be recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- 50% marks in any approved degree examination or a pass in any master’s degree examination .
- Apply online @ https://fedena.rajagiri.edu/guest_users/login or https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/
- Applicants may apply for the programme from 03th January 2022 till the last date.
- From the admission help desk of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kakkanad, Kochi
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of the application fee through:
- Online payment – internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Cash Payment or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, payable at Ernakulam
- A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
- On receipt of the online (or filled-in) application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Skills Test (ST). Short-listed candidates will be intimated by an email and SMS to their registered email id and mobile number.
- GD-PI-ST is conducted in two phases. During the first phase CAT-2021 and MAT- December 2021 and February 2022 – entrance examination scores are considered. The second phase considers CMAT-January 2022, KMAT (Kerala)- 2022* , MAT-February 2022# and XAT 2022 scores.
- However, any candidates who could not attend the first phase of GD-PI-ST can attend the same during the second phase. Further, a candidate can attend GD-PI-ST only once during an admission year.
- Eligibility verification based on academic and other records will be completed on the same day of GD-PI-ST. Hence candidates need to produce photocopies of all records as mentioned in the call letter.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in shortlisting and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website