Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies Kochi announces Admission to MBA, MA (HRM) & PGDM Program 2023, Apply now
RCBS Kochi MBA, MA (HRM) and PGDM Admission 2023 – Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (RCBS) Kochi invites applications for admission to MBA, MA (HRM) and PGDM Programs for the academic year 2023.
CBS Kochi MBA, MA(HRM) and PGDM Admission 2023
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (Human Resource Management) [ MA(HRM) ]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Opening Date of Application : 01st December 2022
- Closing Date of Application : 15th March 2023
- Date of Rank List Publication : To be announced
- Last Date of Admission : To be announced
- For MBA : A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all the parts of examination or a Master’s Degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate.( A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree examination is needed for SC/ST)
- The degree must be recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- For MA (HRM) : A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination duly recognised by MahatmaGandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology Subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR a Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate.
- (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
- For PGDM : The degree must be recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- 50% marks in any approved degree examination or a pass in any master’s degree examination .
- Apply online https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/admissions/ or https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/
- Applicants may apply for the programme from 01st December 2022 till the last date.
- All applicants must visit the page: https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/admission/admission-process for more details. Click ‘Apply Now’ on this page and register by entering NAME (as given in Class 10 Marks Card) and EMAIL-ID, which should also set a password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages). An applicant can apply for multiple programmes using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific programme is fulfilled.
- After registration, the applicant needs to submit the forms for the programme for which she/he wishes to apply. Candidates can apply for PGDM / MBA / MA (HRM) / International Exchange MBA (IEMBA) with the same form and fees payment.
- A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
- On receipt of the online (or filled-in) application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Skills Test (ST). Short-listed candidates will be intimated by an email and SMS to their registered email id and mobile number.
- GD-PI-ST is conducted in two phases. During the first phase CAT-2022 and MAT- December 2022 and February 2023 – entrance examination scores are considered. The second phase considers CMAT-January 2023, KMAT (Kerala)- 2023* , MAT-December 2022 or February2023# and XAT# 2023 scores.
- However, any candidates who could not attend the first phase of GD-PI-ST can attend the same during the second phase. Further, a candidate can attend GD-PI-ST only once during an admission year.
- Eligibility verification based on academic and other records will be completed on the same day of GD-PI-ST. Hence candidates need to produce photocopies of all records as mentioned in the call letter.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in shortlisting and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022