NTPC School of Business announce Admission to PGDM (Energy Management) & PGDM (Executive) Programs 2022-24, Fill Application form Now
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission – NTPC School of Business invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Interested candidates can apply online on or before January 10, 2022. Read on for more details on NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2022.
PGDM Programs Offered
- 2-year Full-Time – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management)
- 15 Months Full-Time – Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date to Apply for Registration and Application form: 10th January 2022
- Commencement of Programme PGDM (Energy Management): As Per Norms
- Exact Dates: Will be communicated later
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicants must have a valid score from CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/MAT scores.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks by any recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP).
- Graduation final year students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- For PGDM (Executive), NSB accepts company & self-sponsored applicants with a minimum 5 years of work experience.
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://nsb.ac.in/
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee and applicable taxes only (non-refundable) using payment gateway.
- After submission of the application form successfully, the applicant will receive a confirmation email.
- For General Category – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST and PH Category Only) – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit/Debit card/Cet banking
- The selection of the candidates for admission to the PGDM- Energy Management and PGDM-Executive (self-sponsored) at NTPC School of Business is a two-step process.
- In the first step, candidates are short-listed for Personal Assessment (PA) from among the candidates who applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- The next step of final selection is based on the merit of Final Composite Scores (FCS).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website