NTPC School of Business announce Admission to PGDM (Energy Management) & PGDM (Executive) Programs 2023, Apply now
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2023 – NTPC School of Business invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) Program for the academic session 2023.
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Programs Offered
- 2-year Full-Time – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management)
- 15 Months Full-Time – Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
- Start Application Process : Open 2023 Admission
- Last Date to Apply for Registration and Application form: 02nd week of January 2023
- Commencement of Programme PGDM (Energy Management): As Per Norms
- Exact Dates: Will be communicated later
- The applicants must have a valid score from CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/NSB scores.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks by any recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP).
- Graduation final year students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- For PGDM (Executive), NSB accepts company & self-sponsored applicants with a minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://nsb.ac.in/
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee and applicable taxes only (non-refundable) using payment gateway.
- After submission of the application form successfully, the applicant will receive a confirmation email.
- For General Category – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST and PH Category Only) – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit/Debit card/Cet banking
- The selection of the candidates for admission to the PGDM- Energy Management and PGDM-Executive (self-sponsored) at NTPC School of Business is a two-step process.
- In the first step, candidates are short-listed for Personal Assessment (PA) from among the candidates who applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the program.
- The next step of final selection is based on the merit of Final Composite Scores (FCS).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022