MIT World Peace University Announces MBA Admission 2023, Apply Now
MIT World Peace University MBA Admissions 2023 – MIT World Peace University (MIT WPU) Pune has invited applications for admission to two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered by the Faculty of Management for the academic year 2023-25.
MIT World Peace University MBA Admission 2023
MBA Program Offered
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Finance Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Banking & Finance
- Telecom Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Construction & Project Management
MBA Dual Specialization
- Hospital & Healthcare Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sports Management
- Last date to apply: 13th December 2022
- WPU MAT Exam Date: To be announced
- Date for Extempore/Personal Interview: January 2023
- The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University with 50 % aggregate or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for Final Year can also apply. For Reserved Category students, with 45% aggregate or equivalent. (For the candidates of Maharashtra State only)
- Final-year Graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of the Graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://mitwpu.edu.in/
Steps to Apply
- Step-1: Candidate can registers for the MBA program, 2023-25 at www.mitwpu.edu.in
- Step-2: Candidates need to pay the (non-refundable) Rs.1500 registration fee online.
- Step-3: On successful completion of online registration, a confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the candidates.
- Step-4: Candidates must appear for the selection process at the respective centre they have selected.
- Step-5: The Provisional Merit List will be displayed on www.mitwpu.edu.in and the selection letter for provisional admission will be sent on registered email id with the detailed link for payment.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on Performance in Test scores CAT 2022, XAT 2023, NMAT 2023, GMAT 2023, CMAT 2022, MH-CET 2022, MAT Sept. 2023 onwards will be accepted.
- The weightage for 100 marks will be distributed as mentioned below:
- Entrance Exam Score – 10%
- Personal Interview ( PI) – 50%
- Past Academic Record – 15%
- Work Experience – 5%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023