Lovely Professional University announces Admission to MBA Program through LPU NEST 2023, Apply now
LPU MBA Admission 2023 – Lovely Professional University (LPU) invites online application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs for the academic session 2023-25 through the LPU NEST 2023 (Entrance as well as Scholarship Test).
MBA Specialization offered
- Following are the specializations that may be offered in MBA and MBA (Hons.), subject to minimum number of students and feasibility:
- MBA – Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- MBA (Business Analytics) in tie up with KPMG – Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- MBA (Financial Markets) in tie up with NSE – Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- MBA (Supply Chain & Logistics) in tie up with Safeducate – Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management) – Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- MBA (International Business)- Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- MBA (Tourism and Hospitality)- Duration : 2 yrs. (4 Semesters)
- MBA [1+1 with International Credit Transfer Option]- Duration : 2 yrs. (8 Terms)
- Online Registration Starts on: 01st August 2023
- Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application: 10th August 2023*
- Date of Examination #: 05th Aug to 15th August 2023
- Display of Result: Within 24 working Hours
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (MBA)
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (MBA) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2023, in the final examination of Graduation from University Grants Commission (UGC) recognized University, Institution, college etc.
- Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Exam: For admission in MBA and MBA (Specialized) applicant should ass with 55% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) or equivalent to qualifying LPUNEST (MBA) and Interview or; Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Graduation or equivalent subject to valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT and Interview.
- The aspirants can apply for LPU NEST 2023 through the following methods:
- In case the candidate does not want to send the hard copy of the application, fill in the details in the online application https://nest.lpu.in/mba/
- If the candidate has purchased the LPUNEST kit, enter the OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code in the specified field and submit the online application.
- Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link (https://nest.lpu.in/mba/) to apply online
- Step 2: Make payment for the online application. Pay the application fee of Rs.500 (for boys) and Rs.250 (for girls) through either Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Step 3: Fill in the details in the online application
- Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Step 5: Submit the Online Application
- Examination fee (per semester) of Rs. 4000 for 1st semester is payable along with fee of 2nd semester or before.
- Modes of Payment – Through Credit Card/ Debit Card & Cash / Demand Draft/
- The test duration is of 150 minutes and consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective type.
- The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:
- English: 40 questions
- General Awareness: 20 questions
- General Aptitude: 40 questions
- All Subjects are compulsory. For English, Current Awareness and General Aptitude each question carries 3 marks each. The language of the entrance test shall be English only. The duration of the test will be 150 Minutes.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022