LPU NEST MBA 2021 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
LPU MBA Admission – Lovely Professional University (LPU) invites online application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs for the academic session 2022-23 through the LPU NEST 2022 (Entrance as well as Scholarship Test).
MBA Specialization offered
- Following are the specializations that may be offered in MBA and MBA (Hons.), subject to minimum number of students and feasibility:
- MBA: 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (Hons): 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA With Talentedge: 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (Business Analytics) with Wiley NXT: 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (Financial Markets) With NSE: 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (supply Chain & Logistics) with Safeducate: 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (Tourism and Hospitality): 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management): 2 years (8 Terms)
- MBA (International Business): 2 years (8 Terms)
LPU MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration Starts on: 06th March 2022 onwards
- Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application: 10th April 2022*
- Slot Booking for online examination: 06th March 2022 onwards
- Date of Examination#: 05th to 15th April 2022
- Display of Result: 20th April 2022
- Slot Booking for interview: 20th to 24th April 2022
- Dates of Interview: 24th to 29th April 2022
- Result for Interview: 01st May 2022
- Last Date of Admission: 10th May 2022
- Online Registration Starts on: 10th March 2022 onwards
- Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application: 10th May 2022*
- Slot Booking for online examination: 25th April 2022 onwards
- Date of Examination#: 15th to 31st May 2022
- Display of Result: 06th June 2022
- Slot Booking for interview: 06th to 10th June 2022
- Dates of Interview: 10th to 15th June 2022
- Result for Interview: 17th June 2022
- Last Date of Admission: 25th June 2022
LPU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (MBA)
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (MBA) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2022, in the final examination of Graduation from University Grants Commission (UGC) recognized University, Institution, college etc.
- Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Exam: For admission in MBA, MBA (Hons.) and MBA (Specialized) applicant should pass with 50% aggregate marks in Graduation or equivalent subject to valid score in LPUNEST (MBA) and Interview or; Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Graduation or equivalent subject to valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT and Interview.
LPU MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- The aspirants can apply for LPU NEST 2022 through the following methods:
- In case the candidate does not want to send the hard copy of the application, fill in the details in the online application https://nest.lpu.in/mba/
- If the candidate has purchased the LPUNEST kit, enter the OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code in the specified field and submit the online application.
- Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online (https://nest.lpu.in/mba/)
- Step 2: Make payment for the online application. Pay the application fee of Rs.500 (for boys) and Rs.250 (for girls) through either Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Step 3: Fill in the details in the online application
- Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Step 5: Submit the Online Application
- Cost of Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit is Rs. 1000 (for Boys) and Rs. 500 (for Girls)
- Cost of Application form and Printed LPUNEST Kit is Rs. 1500 (for Boys) and Rs. 1000 (for Girls)
- Online Application – Net banking / Debit card / Credit card
- The test duration is of 150 minutes and consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective type.
- The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:
- English: 40 questions
- General Awareness: 20 questions
- General Aptitude: 40 questions
- All Subjects are compulsory. For English, Current Awareness and General Aptitude each question carries 3 marks each. The language of the entrance test shall be English only. The duration of the test will be 150 Minutes.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website