Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2021-23, Apply Now
LNMU MBA Admission – Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has invites online application for Admission to two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2021-23
LNMU MBA Admission Date 2021
- Last date of submission of online application form: 04th January 2022
LNMU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline for General Category and 45% marks for Reserved Category. Candidates appearing in the Third part of Degree examination may also apply.
LNMU MBA Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates are required to fill-up the Application form of the Department of Commerce & Business Administration, L. N. Mithila University
- Prospectus and Admission Form of the Department can be obtained from the office of the undersigned in favour to Director, Management Courses, LNMU payable at Darbhanga or by sending a request to the Director, Management Courses, Department of Commerce & Business Administration
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- through online or DD.
- Selection Process will be based on MAT (Management Aptitude Test)/CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) score will be given priority in admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website