Jammu University notifies Master of Business Administration (Tourism and Travel Management), MBA – TTM Batch 2023-25, Apply now
Jammu University MBA-TTM Admission 2023 – Applications are invited for Admission to the two-years Full-Time Master of Business Administration in Tourism & Travel Management (MBA-TTM) in the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu commencing in July / August 2023.
Jammu University MBA-TTM Admission 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 31st May 2023
- A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks OR a pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants; Cost and Work Accountants; Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E (Engineering) with at least 50% of the aggregate number of marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, a candidate who has appeared OR is appearing in the final year of Qualifying Examination in 2022 is also eligible to apply provisionally.
- The Admission Brochure-Cum-Application Forms for admission to the course are available for sale in the office of SHTM, University of Jammu. The forms can also be downloaded from the University Website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Such an application must be accompanied by the bank draft as mentioned above. The School shall also consider the MAT Scores of the candidates who have appeared in the MAT exam conducted during September 2022/ December 2022/ February 2023 /May 2023 (whichever is relevant) for the admission to the Course
- Interested candidates can contact the School on following Nos: 0191-2431157, 9149512110, 9596659970 or visit www.jammuuniversity.ac.in for regular update
- Selection for admission to the MBA-TTM Course shall be made on the basis of (a) the Written Entrance Test i.e. the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or Management Aptitude Test (MAT) administered by AIMA (b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of CAT 2022 in the first instance. If the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled during AIMA-MAT score of September 2022/ December 2022/ February 2023/ May 2023
- Besides the filling up of CAT/MAT, the candidates shall also have to apply separately on the Application Form for the MBA-TTM Programme of the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Jammu, Jammu which can be obtained from the office of SHTM by hand before 31st May, 2023 by cash payment or against a Bank Draft for Rs.800/- drawn in favour of Director, SHTM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website