Islamic University of Science and Technology announces Admission to Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB) Program 2021, Apply Now
IUST MBA IB Admission – Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) invites on-line Applications from eligible candidates for admission to Post-Graduate Programme for the Academic Session 2021-22 i.e. Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA-IB)
Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility, Procedure for Selection and other details before filling and submitting their Online Application Form.
IUST MBA IB Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of Online Application Forms: 19th November 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Forms /Deposition of Application Fee: 29th November 2021
- General – 24 Seats
IUST MBA IB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institution and a valid CMAT/MAT score of 2021
- Candidates, who do not possess a CMAT/MAT score, can also apply. Admission of such candidates shall be made as per the criteria.
IUST MBA IB Admission Application Process 2021
- Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps for fill the On-line Application Form
- Login to University Website www.iust.ac.in and follow the link Admissions 2021
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed” tab.
- Click the Program tab and select the Course. Enter the required details very carefully.
- Upload latest passport size photograph/ Signature, Qualifying Marks Card, Valid Reserved Category Certificate (wherever applicable) CMAT/MAT score card (if applicable)/Latest Income Certificate in case of Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- Once the form is submitted choose the payment option for deposition of application form fee of Rs. 500 (nonrefundable) as:
- Online: Proceed as per the fee instructions on the screen.
- Offline: Take a printout of the fee receipt and deposit the amount in any branch of J&K Bank Ltd.
- Admission form is Rs 500/-. Prescribed fees can be paid online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- MBA-IB – Based on the candidate’s performance in the CMAT/ MAT 2021. However, first preference shall be given to CMAT candidates.
- In case the number of applicants who have qualified CMAT / MAT is less, the selection for the vacant/remaining seats shall be made on the basis of percentage of marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website