Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS) announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2023
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2023 – Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2023-25.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2023
- Last Date to Apply
- For CAT Candidates : 31st Dec. 2022
- For XAT Candidates : 31st Jan. 2023
- For MAT Candidates : 31st Oct. 2022 (Sep. MAT), (31st Jan. 2023 (Dec. MAT), 31st Mar. 2023 (Feb. MAT), 31st May 2023 (May MAT)
- For CMAT Candidates : 31st May 2023
- The minimum qualification for admission into PGDM Specialization) Program is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- For admission students can apply with CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE/ Other National Level Tests Score Cards. The candidates pursuing final year graduation and expecting their result by August 31, 2023 can also apply.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.imis.ac.in/
- A candidate can also purchase the application form & Info-bulletin by sending Rs.1000/- application fee and the same can be submitted to IMIS by post.
- Candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form with all necessary documents on or before the specified date.
- The candidate applying through online will send a mail to confirm the acceptance of the application form for admission 2023.
- The selection will be made on the basis of scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT followed by G.D. & P.I, which will be conducted at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and other parts of the country.
- Candidates securing 65% and above in aggregate marks throughout the career will get a scholarship of Rs. 40,000/-. Scholarship also available for the Candidates of Defence Personnel, Economically Backward and Covid affected family Classes.
- 5% Free seats reserved for Students from J & K and Ladakh.
- Note : Scholarship amount shall be adjusted with 2nd, 3rd and 4th Installment in the ratio 1:1:2
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website