Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS) announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2022
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2022 – Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022.
Admission for PGDM will be based upon the scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/C-MAT. Candidates can check details such as application, eligibility criteria and other information of IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2022 from the page below.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date for Apply (for CAT Candidates): 31st December 2021
- Last Date for Apply (for XAT Candidates): 31st January 2022
- Last Date for Apply for (Sept. MAT) Candidates: 31st October 2021
- Last Date for Apply for (Dec. MAT) Candidates: 31st January 2022
- Last Date for Apply for (C-MAT) Candidates: 31st May 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2022
- Minimum qualification for admission into PGDM Specialization) Program is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- For admission students can apply with CAT / XAT/ MAT/ C-MAT/JEE/ Other National Level Tests Score Cards.
- Candidates pursuing final year graduation and expecting their result by August 31, 2022 can also apply.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.imis.ac.in/
- A candidate can also purchase the application form & Info-bulletin by sending Rs.1000/- application fee and the same can be submitted to IMIS by post.
- Candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form with all necessary documents on or before the specified date.
- Selection will be made on the basis of scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ C-MAT followed by G.D. & P.I, which will be conducted at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and other parts of the country.
- Candidates securing 65% and above in aggregate marks throughout the career will get a scholarship of Rs.40,000/- for this Program
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website