IIM Lucknow announces Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Admission 2020
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow invites applications for admission to the Fellow Program in Management (Doctoral Program) for the batch commencing in June 2020.
- FPM is a full-time residential program. Students are expected to complete the program in four years. However, under special circumstances extension of two more years may be granted.
- The students spend their first two years for course work and the last two years for research and thesis preparation.
Areas of Specialization
- Agri-Business Management, Business Environment (Economics), Decision Sciences (Operations Research / Statistics), Finance & Accounting, Human Resources Management, Information Technology & Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management.
Also See : MBA Admissions
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for receiving completed application form is: 31st January 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2020
- A Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / four year graduate degree with 65% marks or equivalent grade point average; OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks and B.Com. as undergraduate degree; OR
- Applicants already holding a two/ three year-full-time classroom based PGDM from any of the IIM/ WMP of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6 on a 10 points scale or 60%.
- All applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public exam 10th onwards.
- Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2020.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection interview on the basis of valid score of one of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF/SRF (UGC/CSIR/ICAR). Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on or after 01st January, 2018) will only be considered valid.
- Admission to the programme is open to overseas applicants including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores obtained within the previous one year.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EWS candidates will be as per Government of India norms.
- Fee waiver, scholarship and liberal financial grants are provided for domestic and international conferences besides a computer grant and family health insurance. NRIs and foreign candidates will be required to bear all the expenses including the tuition fee.
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Applicants may apply either online at www.iiml.ac.in or download the FPM/ Ph.D. Application Form from the same website after December 10, 2019, fill it, and send to: The Administrative Officer (FPM Office) Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow–226 013 (UP), INDIA
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) should be paid online as per following details:
The bank details of Central Bank of India (IIM, Lucknow)
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Account No.: 2156680856
IFSC Code: CBIN0283936
For more details, please visit website https://www.iiml.ac.in/
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow-226013, India, Phone No.: 091-522-2736762 (Direct), Fax: +91-522-2734005 and 2734025, Email: [email protected], Website: www.iiml.ac.in