IMS Unison University announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2022
IMS Unison University MBA Admission – IMS Unison University invites online applications for admission to full-time MBA Program for the academic year 2022. Online applications can be submitted till March 31, 2022.
Read on for more details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for IMS Unison University MBA Admission 2022.
- The program offers a choice of a ‘dual specialization’, i.e., a student can choose two areas to specialize from the following:
- Marketing; Finance; Human Resource; Operations; Business Analytics; Entrepreneurship & Family Business; Information Technology; Banking & Insurance; International Business and Retail
- 2 year (Trimester Based)
IMS Unison University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application starts: 01st November 2021
- Last date of application: 03rd March 2022
IMS Unison University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate in any discipline with min. 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- For final year appearing candidates, an aggregate of all previous years should be minimum 50%. (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC / ST / Uttarakhand OBC)
IMS Unison University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online only through official website https://www.iuu.ac/
Instructions for Applying Online
- The candidate can fill the “Registration Form” for the MBA Program on the University’s website.
- Candidates / Guardians are advised to go through the details of the Programs and its eligibility criteria before applying for the program.
- You can fill the online registration form after following the registration instructions and then register and pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS/ WALLET/ UPI.
- You are welcome to visit the University’s Admission Office and register there and pay in cash at the cash counter or through bank demand draft or Debit or Credit Card.
- On successful payment of the application fee, a receipt will be generated by the system. You will have to save this application number for all your future references.
- You are advised to take a print of the registered form for your records and send the scanned copies of all the documents required with your application no. in the subject line to email@example.com.
- CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT Score/IUU Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website