International Management Institute (IMI) Kolkata announces Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2022-2024
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission – International Management Institute (IMI), Kolkata invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into the 2-year Full -time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic year 2022-24.
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for online submission of application forms and payment : December 2021
- Display of shortlist for Interview process: 01st week of February 2022
- Date of Interview: February – March 2022
- Display of final results: 02nd week of April 2022
- Commencement of Program: Last week of June 2022
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM (s), the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). The Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after the completion of higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2022, failing which the candidates may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://admission.imi.edu
- Please go through the instructions below carefully.
- For the application form the candidate may visit https://admission.imi.edu and the same may be submitted online.
- Users should create a new account while applying online. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and for checking the status of the application later. After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit it along with non-refundable application processing fee and other required documents.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- + GST @ 18%
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates who apply online for the admission into PGDM will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form:
- CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score
- Accepting ATMA only for PGDM Batch 2022-24
- Academic Record
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process – Individual Assessment Process (Essay Writing and Personal Interview etc.). Individual Assessment Process will be held in February/March 2022 (tentative).
- Past academic records, performance in the individual assessment process along with other qualitative parameters, like quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities constitute the core components of the selection process.
- The IMI Kolkata Admissions Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Individual Assessment stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website