Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad, Department of Management Studies invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-23.
Candidates can check details on IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2022 from the page below and apply online till May 3, 2022.
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of receiving online application: 31st May, 2022
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates: 1st week of June, 2022
- Personal Interview at IIIT-Allahabad (offline and online): 17th June & 18th June, 2022
- Personal Interview at New Delhi (offline) : 24th June, 2022
- Result Declaration: 1st July, 2022
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA (45% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST Candidates
- Valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT score.
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to apply online at www.iiita.ac.in / www.mba.iiita.ac.in
- The candidate needs to get registered first to fill the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Brochure available on the official website carefully before filling the application form.
- For General and OBC candidates : Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of Merit only, as per the following weightage:
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score – 60%
- Personal Interview – 40%
- Institute uses CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score for shortlisting/selecting the candidates for the Post-graduate program in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Personal Interview will be held for screened candidates only on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Percentile score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website