IIHMR Delhi announces admission to PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management Admission 2022-24
IIHMR Delhi PGDHM Admission – International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM) Program for the academic session 2022-24.
Apply online on or before June 30, 2022. Check more details on IIHMR Delhi PGDHM Admission 2022 from the page below.
- PGDHM program offered with specialization in
- Hospital Management
- Health Management
- Health Information Technology Management
IIHMR Delhi PGDHM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for request for application forms: June 29, 2022
- Last date for submission of application forms: June 30, 2022
- Dates for Open day & Group Discussion (GD) and Interviews (PI): March 2022/ April 2022 / May 2022,(On Availability of Seat)/ June 2022,(On Availability of Seat)
- Last date for closing of admission: June 30, 2022
- Starting of the Academic session: July 1, 2022
IIHMR Delhi PGDHM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination. in the aggregate.
- Candidates should have taken any one of the Management Aptitude tests like CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT.
- Candidates appearing at the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in 2022 may also apply.
- They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of admission. The selection will be made strictly on a merit basis through the Management Aptitude Test.
IIHMR Delhi PGDHM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iihmrdelhi.edu.in/
- The application form can also be downloaded from the website. Duly completed application forms may be sent by post along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “International Institute of Health Management Research”, payable at New Delhi and all the documents in support of eligibility.
- An application will be considered only when it is received with all documentary evidence and the application fee.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Demand Draft
- The eligible candidates will be invited for Group discussions and interviews. The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT, group discussion, and interview.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website