IIFM Bhopal announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (Doctoral Level) 2021-2025
IIFM Bhopal FPM Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal, a premier sectoral management institute funded by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, invites applications for its 2021-2025 Batch of Fellow Programme in Management commencing from July 2021.
Candidates can check details on IIFM Bhopal FPM Admission 2021 from the page below
Areas of Specialization
- (1) Communication and Extension Mgt. (2) Ecosystem and Environment Mgt. (3) Environment and Development Economics (4) Financial Management (5) Human Resource Mgt. (6) Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques (7) Marketing Management (8) Sociology and Community Development (9) Technical Forestry (10) Strategic Management.
- Last Date of Submission Application: 04th June 2021
- Date of Presentation & Interview: To be announced
- Course Commencing: July 2021
- Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01st July 2021
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 50 percent marks and Masters degree (minimum two years prescribed duration after 10+2+3 years of formal education) in a relevant discipline (relevancy has to be decided by the IIFM) with minimum 55% marks (absolute) including Five year/Four-year Integrated Master’s Degree program and with good academic records., or
- Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with minimum 55% marks (absolute) or for IIFM Graduates, who have done PGDFM and IIM graduates who have done PGDM, the minimum CGPA of 3.00 in 4.33 maximum scale, is required or For MRM Post Graduates from IIFM, with 3.00 CGPA.
- Interested candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed application form with all supporting documents mentioned in the form
- Application form and details about the programme are available at Institute’s website www.iifm.ac.in/fpm at FPM admission page
- Accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/-
- Eligible candidates with CAT/GMAT scores (scores of two years old with a minimum cut off score as decided by IIFM) or UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET or GATE or ICAR NET (certificates/scores not older than 5 years) or candidates who have obtained a PGDFM/PGDM from IIFM/IIM with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or MRM students of IIFM with 3.00 CGPA or qualified FRI entrance test for PhD (two years old) or All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of Nationalized Banks & officers of equivalent rank of PSUs can apply directly
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website