Balaji Institute of Modern Management Pune Invites Application for MBA Admission 2022, Apply now
BIMM Pune MBA Admission 2022 – Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Read on for more details on BIMM Pune MBA Admission 2022.
- Application Form Available from: 18th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 18th February 2022
- GD / PI Centre and Dates: February / March, 2022
- Course Commencement: 08th July 2022
- A candidate desirous of admission to MBA program should:
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply.
- Candidates should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT or MH-CET.
- For joining the Executive Batch, the applicant should have a minimum of 2 years industry experience, as a full-time employee in a Company and should be able to support that with relevant documents.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://bimmpune.com/
- Common application form for all institutes and courses can be submitted online or offline with an application fee of INR 1000/-.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode
- Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET test scores will be considered for selection.
- Final selection is based on the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh ,Chennai, Dehradun ,Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Pune
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website