Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023-25, Apply now
BIMM Pune MBA Admission 2023 – Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2023-25
BIMM Pune MBA Admission 2023
- MBA – Marketing Management
- MBA – PM & HRD
- Last Date to Apply : 18th January, 2023
- GD / PI Centre and Dates : January – February, 2023
- Course Commencement : 08th June 2023
- A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Sri Balaji University for the MBA program of their choice. A candidate desirous of admission to the MBA program should.
- Be a UGC-recognized university graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. The admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams from Sep 2022 to Mar 2023 will be considered for admission to the academic year 2023-25. We believe that true talent cannot be judged based on the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut-off score below if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- The preferred educational qualification is commerce for students seeking admission to an MBA program specializing in Finance. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialization in an MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://bimmpune.com/
- The common application form for all institutes and courses can be submitted online or offline with an application fee of INR 1000/-.
- Candidates should submit the application form with the photostat copy of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ C-MAT/ MAH-CET scores which will be verified during the Personal Interview. The latest MAT score which is available with the candidates can be submitted.
- Application Fee of INR 1000/- & SBEST Fee INR 490/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode
- Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET test scores will be considered for selection.
- Final selection is based on the Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023