Development Management Institute (DMI) announces Admission to PG Program in Development Management for Session 2022-24
DMI Patna PDM Admission – Development Management Institute (DMI) Patna invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program in Development Management (PDM) for the academic year 2022-24
Interested candidates can check all the details of DMI Patna PDM Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc from this page given below.
DMI Patna PDM Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st April 2022
- Start of Selection Process (GE & PI): 05th April 2022
DMI Patna PDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ DA candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institute by AICTE/UGC.
- Students appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- Valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT for 2022 admissions
- Government and Non-Governmental Development Organisations, Development Support Organisations and Collective Enterprises may sponsor employees meeting the eligibility. They can complete the program over a period of two continuous years. Alternatively, they may opt for a Certificate in Development Management (CDM) at the end of the first year
DMI Patna PDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.dmi.ac.in/
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee (non-refundable) using payment gateway.
- After submission of the application form successfully, the applicant will receive a confirmation email.
Selection based on equally weighted scores in:
- CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT Score – 35%
- Group Exercises – 10%
- Personal Interview and Assessment of Writing Skills – 35%
- Academic Performance – 10%
- Participation in Sports / Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity – 10%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website