Delhi School of Business announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program 2022-24, Apply now
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission – Delhi School of Business (DSB) invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Read further for more details on Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission 2022
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date of Online Applications : 27th January 2022
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), OBC and Differently Abled (DA), minimum marks requirement is 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from which the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades or CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply
- Candidates applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test. DSB (VIPS-TC) accepts scores of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT and other equivalent examinations,as determined by the admission committee of DSB (VIPSTC).
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://dsb.edu.in/ & https://admission.dsb.edu.in/
- The applicant must submit the fee online. After the submission of the fees, the applicant can print the fee receipt from the portal. The payment of the fees gives access to the application form which can then be filled and submitted online.
- Applicants can also print their application form, if required. This application form will give a unique application ID to the students which will be the reference number for all future correspondence.
- The payment of the fees gives access to the application form which can then be filled and submitted online. Applicant can also print their application form for future reference
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be short-listed for further process.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Quantitative Aptitude Assessment and Data Sufficiency, Case Study Analysis and Report Writing,Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least two years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website