KICMA MBA Admission 2019-20
KICMA MBA Admission 2019 – The Kerala Institute of Cooperative Management (KICMA), a professional management institute set up by the State Cooperative Union, has invited application for admission to its two – year full – time MBA Program for the academic year 2019-21.
The MBA Program
- A two-year full time MBA Program (Master of Business Administration) spread over 4 Semesters without any summer vacation.
- Curriculum at syllabus as per the regulation of the University of Kerala
- The Program will help to develop the following skills in the Participants – (a) Leadership skills; (b) Strong Management Skills; (c) Team based Skills; (d) Ethical decision making; (e) Personality Development; (f) Communication Skills; (g) Customer Care
Specialization (Dual Specialization)
- Human Resource Management
- Each student can specialize in any two areas as per university regulations
- Online Application: Open Now
- The eligibility for admission to MBA (Full-time) Degree course under the University of Kerala is a pass in BA, B.Sc, B.Com with 50 % marks in aggregate in part III and for all other Degree 50 % marks in aggregate. The Degree shall be the one recognized by the University of Kerala.
- Candidates belonging to backward classes shall be given a relaxation of 2 % marks from the prescribed minimum marks for admission, for SC/ST as per University regulations. Students who are appearing for the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- Valid KMAT / CMAT / CAT score.
- The candidate desirous of pursuing the MBA (Full-time) Degree programme will have to apply to the institution with a valid MAT/CMAT/KMAT score and also undergo group discussion (GD) and interview at the Institute in order to qualify for admission. There shall be a University representative on the board of interview and group discussion.
- Scholarships from SC-ST department will be given to the eligible candidates as per the norms of Govt. of Kerala and the University.
- 20 seats are reserved for Co-operative employees, director board members and their dependants as per the guidelines of State Co-operative Union.
- For SC/ ST candidates as per the University norms.
- Application Forms can be downloaded from this website www.kicmakerala.in or can also be obtained from “The Secretary, State Cooperative Union, Oottukuzhi, Thiruvananthapuram-695001 in person.
Submission of Application
- You can apply online at www.kicmakerala.in
- Write to The Director, KICMA, Neyyardam, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin: 695572
- Payable by cash or by Demand Draft (DD) Rs. 500/- should be drawn in favour of ‘The Director KICMA Neyyardam payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- For more details on admissions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address and phone number or call us at Mob no: 8547618290, 9446835303, 9995302006.
KICMA Neyyardam, Trivandrum
The Director, Kerala Institute of Co-operative Management (KICMA), Neyyardam, Trivandrum- 695572, Phone Nos. 0471-2272601, 2272603 Tel.: 9895021279, Website www.kicmakerala.in