Birla Global University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
Birla Global University MBA Admission – Birla Global University (BGU), Bhubaneswar invites application for admission into 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-24
MBA Specialization Offered
- Human Resources and Operations
Birla Global University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: On going
- Last date to fill up online form: 19th February 2022
Birla Global University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have a good academic record with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent CGPA) in his/her Graduation (10+2+3 system) from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply, however they must submit their mark sheet immediately on the receipt of the same.
- Applicants must have a valid CAT 2021/ XAT 2022 /CMAT 2022 or MAT/ Admission Entrance Test of BGU score card.
Birla Global University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://forms.bgu.ac.in/
- Please sign in with a valid email id to initiate the registration process. All communications regarding admissions will be directed to the email you provide. It is therefore important that you sign in with an email id that you access regularly.
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee (non-refundable) using payment gateway
- Application Fee: Rs. 1150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- The applicant to the program is selected on the basis of BGU Selection process based on past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score; GDPI or Comprehensive PI; written ability test (WAT).
- Suitable weightages for Work Experience, Academic & Regional Background, and Professional Qualification etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website