Alliance University Bengaluru announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for July 2022 session
Alliance University Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022 – Alliance University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Alliance School of Business (ASB) for the Academic Session 2022 July Intake
MBA Specializations Offered
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship & Family Business
- International Business
- Banking and Financial Services
- Retail Management
- Hospitality Management
- Communications Management
Alliance University Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- LVP starting Date: April 2022
- Application Deadline Fall (July) Batch: May 15, 2022
- Class commencement Date: 07th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/KMAT/XAT/AMAT before applying to the Alliance MBA Program.
- For MBA, Alliance School of Business will accept AMAT*/GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT scores of years 2021/2022. All aspirants are required to take one of the entrance exams as part of the process.
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) is a standardized test conducted by Alliance School of Business.
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Alliance University Bengaluru MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.alliance.edu.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For Indian applicants – Rs. 1000/-
- For NRI and SAARC national applicants – Rs. 2000/-
- For other foreign national applicants – US$50
Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
Candidates are evaluated on the below mentioned criteria:
- Academic Performance:
- Nationalised Test Scores or Alliance Management Aptitude Test
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Essay Writing Skills
- To evaluate written communication, candidates would be asked to write an essay on select topics, provided by the panel
- Personal Interview Performance
- A personal interview would be the final step in the selection process. The overall personality of a candidate would be evaluated
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website