Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore announces Admission to Master of Business Administration and PG Diploma in Management Admission 2023, Apply now
AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission – Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) Bangalore invites applications for Master of Business Administration and Postgraduate Diploma in Management Programs for the academic year 2023-24
AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission 2023
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Start Online application: October 2022
- Last date for submission of online application : 10th December 2022
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree, with a score of 50%(45% for SC/ST/CAT-1) or above in graduation from a recognized university or equivalent CGPA.
- Apart from a recognized degree, the applicant must score as per the following to become eligible for admission:
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results is also eligible to apply for AIMS Admission 2023-24.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by AIMS and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination at a later date as decided by AIMS.
- Candidate can apply online through the official website https://theaims.ac.in/ or https://theaims.ac.in/application
Step to be follow
- Step 1: Registration & Payment
- Step 2 : Verification Email
- Step 3 : Fill application form online
- Step 4 : Upload required documents
- Step 5 : Selection Process
- Step 6 : Provisional final admission
- For Indian Applicants : INR 1500/- + Bank Charge
- PG Courses (excluding MBA / PDGM) – INR 750/-
- For International Applicants : INR 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit card/Net banking
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT, Statement of Purpose, Group Discussion , Extempore & Personal Interview.
- The objective of AIMS Selection Process for MBA aspirants is to assess communication skills, presentation skills, knowledge on current affairs, entrepreneurial abilities, understanding of markets, attitude, and aptness to take up the rigour of the program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023