Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore announces Admission to Master of Business Administration and PG Diploma in Management Admission 2022, Apply now
AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission – Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) Bangalore invites applications for Master of Business Administration and Postgraduate Diploma in Management Programs for the academic year 2022-24
Read on for more details on AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission 2022.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Start Online application: 01st October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 31st January 2022
- Selection Process : February – March 2022
AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree, with a score of 50%(45% for SC/ST/CAT-1) or above in graduation from a recognized university or equivalent CGPA.
- Apart from a recognized degree, the applicant must score as per the following to become eligible for admission:
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results is also eligible to apply for AIMS Admission 2022-24.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by AIMS and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination at a later date as decided by AIMS.
AIMS Bangalore MBA and PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidate can apply online through the official website https://theaims.ac.in/ or https://theaims.ac.in/application
Step to be follow
- Step 1: Registration & Payment
- Step 2 : Verification Email
- Step 3 : Fill application form online
- Step 4 : Upload required documents
- Step 5 : Selection Process
- Step 6 : Provisional final admission
- For Indian Applicants : INR 1500/- + Bank Charge
- For International Applicants : INR 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit card/Net banking
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT, Statement of Purpose, Group Discussion , Extempore & Personal Interview.
- The objective of AIMS Selection Process for MBA aspirants is to assess communication skills, presentation skills, knowledge on current affairs, entrepreneurial abilities, understanding of markets, attitude, and aptness to take up the rigour of the program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website