Central University of Kerala (CUK), Kasaragod notifies Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022-23, Apply now
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2022 – Central University of Kerala (CUK), Kasaragod invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022-23 on full-time basis.
Check full details on Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2022 below here
PhD Programs Offered
- Economics – 09; English and Comparative Literature – 03; Hindi – 06; International relations and Politics – 03; Malayalam – 04; Public administration and policy Studies – 03; Social Work – 03; Education – 14; Biochemistry and Molecular Biology – 07; Computer Science – 08; Environmental Science – 03; Genomic Science – 10; Geology – 04; Mathematics – 11; Plant Science – 06; Law – 07; Public Health and Community Medicine – 03; Physics – 16; Zoology – 06; Chemistry – 08; Linguistics – 01
- Total Seats – 135
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Date of Notification: 10th March 2022
- Closing Date for Submission of Completed Applications: 31st March 2022
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- All the candidates in possession of JRF or similar fellowships sponsored by the Government agencies/holding NET are eligible to apply.
- Candidates seeking registration to the Doctoral Programme should have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7- point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks (from 50% to 45 %) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers)/Differently abled category in the entrance examination if any conducted by the University.
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates seeking registration to the Doctoral Programme in CUK may apply online in the prescribed application form available in the University Website www.cukerala.ac.in
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- Submit the duly filled-up form on or before 31.03.2022
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Others – Rs.1000/-
- All the eligible candidates in possession of JRF or similar fellowships/NET shall be required to present and discuss their research interest at an Interview before the Departmental Research Committee (DRC) concerned or a sub-committee constituted by it.
- DRC shall have the power to allot candidates among the eligible supervisors having regard to the number of vacancies, area of research suggested by the candidates, the specializations of the supervisors and also based on the reservation rules prescribed by the UGC (Minimum Standards and Rules Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees) regulations, 2016 and as per the rules of the Govt. of India in force in this regard from time to time.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website