Zoological Survey of India Kolkata announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Animal Taxonomy 2021
ZSI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for Post Graduate Diploma Course in Integrative Animal Taxonomy 2021 organized by Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata
The course delivers a high quality academic training and capacity building to develop skills in animal taxonomy and allied fields.
Faunal diversity of India- A profile Acts, Treaties & Conventions in Faunal Conservation
GIS and Remote sensing
Ecological principles and methods
Microscopy and Digital imaging including SEM
Statistical applications in biodiversity studies
Principles and Procedures in Animal Taxonomy including concepts in Zoogeography
Submission of Dissertation including 1 week session on how to write a research proposal
ZSI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
Last Date of Submission of Application
30th November 2020
Course start date
01st February, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ZSI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2021
- Post graduation (MSc) in Zoology, Life sciences or equivalent, with minimum 55% marks.
- Age shall not be more than 26 years as on the last date of application
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and SOP (Statement Purpose). Mere possession of qualification may not entertain a candidate to be called for interview or selection. Although, the number of seats has been stated, the Director, ZSI reserve the rights for selection of any number of candidates
ZSI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- The application form and the Course details can be downloaded from http://zsi.gov.in Zoological Survey of India website. Incomplete applications and applications without supporting documents will be rejected
- While filling the application, the candidates are to ensure their correct email ID and Mobile Number, as further communication to the candidates will be by email and mobile only.
- Candidates should submit their duly filled-in applications, with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations to “The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053 by Speed Post/Registered Post, super scribed on the top of the envelope “Application for P.G. Diploma in Integrated Animal Taxonomy” on or before 30th November 2020.
- Applications must be accompanied by a fee in the form of an Account Payee Bank Demand Draft (Rs.1000/- for all candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/Physically Challenged candidates, in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) as on date of submission of the application
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website