Xavier School of Computer Science and Engineering announces Admission to B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science and Engineering Program 2021
Xavier University B.Tech (Hons.) Admission 2021 – Xavier University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to B.tech (Hons.) offered by Xavier School of Computer Science and Engineering for the academic Session 2021. Candidates can apply online till May 31, 2021.
Read on for details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, fees and more for Xavier University B.Tech (Hons.) Admission 2021 from the page below.
Xavier University B.Tech (Hons.) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to fill up the application form :- 31st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier University B.Tech (Hons.) Admission 2021
- Class XII (or equivalent) in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Final year +2 students, who are expecting their results during 2021, can also apply.
Xavier University B.Tech (Hons.) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at https://applyug.xub.edu.in/
Steps to fellow :
- Step 1 : Fill-up the Registration Details to create and receive by email, your XUB ID/Login ID and password.
- Step 2 : Login and fill-up the Personal Details, Academic Details, and upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for and Submit.
- Step 3 : Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1300/- for one program, and additional Rs.300/- each for every additional program of the same School or other Schools. Use the same Login ID/form to apply for multiple UG programs.)
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
- Application Fee :- Rs.1300/- for one program
- Additional Fee :- Rs.300/- each for every additional program of the same School or other Schools
- Mode of payment :- through Online mode.
- Final selection of the students shall be done purely on merit which shall be decided on the basis of academic performance in class 10 and class 12 examinations, Xavier Engineering Selection Test and Personal Interview. Candidates with exceptional records, e.g., 75+% in JEE (Main) or exceptional diploma-holder seeking lateral entry to 1st/2nd year, can be considered for direct admission.
- The university reserves the right to change the selection criteria in order to attract the best students of the country.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website