Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) Arrah (Bihar) announces PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2020 for Admission to PhD Program
Veer Kunwar Singh University PhD Admission 2020 – Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) Arrah, Bihar invites application for Ph.D. Admission Test-2020 (hereafter referred as PAT-2020) for admission to the Ph.D. Program for the academic year 2020-2021
Interested and Eligible Candidates can check the post below for more details on Veer Kunwar Singh University PhD Admission 2020
About the Program
- Applications for Ph.D. Admission Test-2020 (hereafter referred as PAT-2020) will be accepted online through University Website www.vksu.ac.in from the eligible candidates till 20.12.2020
Veer Kunwar Singh University PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last date of submission of online application form
02nd January 2021
Date of Schedule for the Written Test
2nd Week of January, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Veer Kunwar Singh University PhD Admission 2020
- Candidates for admission to the Ph. D. Programme shall have a Masters degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate, or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- A relaxation of 5% marks, i.e. from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/OBC/Differently Able Categories.
- A Candidate shall ordinarily be permitted to pursue research in the subject in which he/ she holds a Master’s degree.
Exemption/(s) from the Written Test (PAT)
- (1) The candidates who have secured grants for research such as fellowships/scholarships/associate ships etc. by qualifying UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/GATE/MHRD scholarship/ Teacher fellowship/DBT /ICAR/ DST -INSPIRE/ CSIR, ICHR etc. shall be exempted from the written test.
Veer Kunwar Singh University PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode https://vksu.ac.in/phd-admission/
- Please carefully read the detailed notification for PhD before filling up the online form.
- Personal and education details should fill in the online application at the appropriate place. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.
Candidates should pay through online.
Candidates Exempted from PAT
- The selection will be based on the Written Test (PAT).
- The Written Test will comprise of two papers of 100 marks each
- There will be 50 questions of 02 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking. The duration of examination for each paper will be 01 hour.
- The first paper of PAT will be OMR sheet based. The second paper will be of subjective type comprising three sections.
11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
01:00 P.M. to 03:00 P.M.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website