> Uttaranchal University
> Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Uttaranchal University Dehradun announces Entrance Examination for PhD Admission 2019
Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2019 – Uttaranchal University, Dehradun has invites application for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program through Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019-20.
The Entrance Examination for PhD Program is scheduled to be held on 09th February 2019 at the University Campus.
Check out Uttaranchal University, Dehradun PhD Admissions 2019. Also look for more info on eligibility, application and dates for Uttaranchal University, Dehradun PhD Admissions 2019.
PhD Subjects & No. of Seats
Details of seats distribution under different streams for PhD Programs are as under:
- Management – 05 Seats
- Law – 05 Seats
- Food Technology – 05 Seats
- Chemistry – 05 Seats
- Biotechnology – 05 Seats
- Physics – 05 Seats
- Mathematics – 05 Seats
- English – 05 Seats
- Agricultural (Plant Pathology) – 05 Seats
- Agriculture (Soil Science) – 05 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering – 10 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 05 Seats
- Petroleum Engineering – 05 Seats
- Civil Engineering – 05 Seats
Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Registration is 31st January 2019
- Date of PhD Entrance Exam to be held on 09th February 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2019
- An applicant must be Master’s Degree in concerned stream with 55% marks for general category and 50% for SC/ST category.
- Candidate must have secured at least fifty five percent (55%) marks or a grade point average (GPA), equivalent to 55% marks at the Master’s Degree examination. For S.C./S.T. candidates, the minimum marks shall be 50%.
- Note: For more details please refer University Website.
Also see : Latest Entrance Exams 2019
Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Website www.uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in
- Duly fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Prepare a registration fee of Rs. 1200/- in cash/DD drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
- A processing fee of Rs 50/- shall be charged from the students in case of payment through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking and the total sum to be submitted is Rs.1250/-. You can pay registration fees via CCAvenue online secure payment gateway, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, Direct deposit to dena bank.
- Send your Application form and fee to: Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University, Arcadia Grant, PO-Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007, Uttarakhand (India)