Utkal University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Integrated, PG, Diploma & Certificate (Sponsored) Courses 2021
Utkal University Bhubaneswar Admission 2021 – Utkal University Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admission to various Integrated, PG, Diploma & Certificate (Sponsored) Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Read the post below for more details on Utkal University Admission 2021.
Sponsored Course offered
- 5 Year Integrated MBA
- Lateral Entry into IMBA (2 Year) (After BBA)
- 5 Year Integrated MCA
- 2 Year Executive MBA
- M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.Sc. Geo-Informatics
- Certificate Course in Sanskrit
- 4 Year Integrated B.A.B.Ed
Utkal University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of online registration : 13th August 2021
- Last date of submitting online application form Extended : 03th September 2021 by 11:59 PM
- Download of Admit Cards shall be during : 05th September 2021 onwards
- Entrance Test for different Courses : 07th to 09th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal University Admission 2021
- For Integrated Courses & Certificate Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) / 10+2 in Science stream from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For B.Ed. Course : Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Arts, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
- For M.Ed. Course : Candidates must have B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
- For 4 Year Integrated B.A.B.Ed : Candidates with at least 50% marks in the senior secondary / +2 or its equivalent.
Utkal University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/
- After making a successful payment you will receive Login ID & password on your Mobile Phone and email ID within two banking working days.
- After successful payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card using SBI E-Pay, you will get an e-Receipt generated immediately from the System containing a reference number. The reference number starts with followed by 8 digits which you will have to provide while submitting the Online Application Form.
- Submission of Hard Copy of final online Application form with relevant documents to be submitted on the date of their Entrance Tests at the respective Departments.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, and relevant details available on the official website.
- For Sponsored Courses: Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Pay through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card using SBI E-Pay.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website