University of Lucknow Undergraduate Courses Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
University of Lucknow UG Admission 2022 – University of Lucknow invites application for admission to various Undergraduates and Professional Courses for the academic year 2022-23
University of Lucknow Admission 2022
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA), B.A. (Honors)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) (Regular), B.Com. (Hons), B.Com.(Self-Finance)
- Bachelor’s of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
- Bachelor’s of Business Administrations (B.B.A.), BBA (IB), BBA (MS), BBA (Tourism)
- Bachelors of Visual Art (Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- LL.B. (Integrated)
- Bachelor of Elementary Teacher Education (B. El. ED)
- Bachelor of Vocational Education (B. Voc)
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
University of Lucknow Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Starting of Application Form : April 02, 2022
- Closing date : May 31, 2022
- Entrance Test from : 15 June, 2022 – 25 June 2022
- Declaration of result : July 10, 2022
- Counselling Phase I : July 12, 2022 – July 15, 2022
- Phase II : July 18, 2022 – July 23, 2022
- Phase III : July 26, 2022 – July 31, 2022 onwards
University of Lucknow Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Intermediate or equivalent examination for General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure at least 45% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 40%
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM) with English/Mathematics/Computer as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks (45% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) based on the total marks of all subjects from CBSE / or any other recognized board.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of the qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
University of Lucknow Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Step to Follow :
- Step 1 : Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Step 2 : Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 : Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Step 4 : Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
- Step 5 : Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit it or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Step 6 : The applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees to pay through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 7 : Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs. 800.00
- For SC and ST Candidates : Rs. 400.00
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website