University of Lucknow announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
University of Lucknow PG Admission 2022 – University of Lucknow invites application for admission to various Postgraduate Programmes (MA, M.Lib.ISc., Master’s in SW, PS, PH, HA, M.Com, etc.) for the academic year 2022
University of Lucknow PG Admission 2022
PG Program Offered
- MA, M.Lib.ISc., Master’s in SW, PS, PH, HA, M.Com, LLB, LLM, MSc, MVA, MA/MSc in Yoga, MBA/MTTM etc.
- Start Application Process : 11th April 2022
- Last date to apply : 10th June 2022
- For MA Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from Recognized University with minimum marks 45 % for Gen and OBC and 40 % for SC/ST.
- For M.Com Courses : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in B.Com., B.Com. (Hons) awarded by the University law and recognized as equivalent by this University with min. marks 48% or equivalent grade for Gen/OBC and 43% for SC/ST.
- For MSc. Courses : B.Sc. in any discipline with Min marks 45% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
- For M.Lib.I.Sc. Courses : B. L.I. Sc./ B. Lib. I. Sc., with 50 % for Gen and OBC and 45 % for SC/ST.
- For MHA Courses : Three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine Paramedical Sciences OR other four years program like Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering, with min marks 45% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
- For MPH Courses : Graduate with Medicine/Ayush/Dentistry/ Veterinary Science/ Allied and Health/ Life Science and / or Statistics/Biostatistics/ Demography/ Population Studies/ Nutrition/Social Work and / or Demonstrated work experience in a healthcare related field in highly desirable with min marks 45% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
- For LLM Courses : Law Graduate from Recognized University. With min marks 50% for Gen/OBC and 48 % for SC/ST.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of the qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
- More eligibility Criteria please check on official website https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Step to Follow :
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Personal Details
- Step 3 – Educational Qualifications
- Step 4 – Upload photo and signature
- Step 5 – Preview
- Step 6 – Application Fee
- Step 7 – Print Application form
- General and OBC : INR 1000.00
- SC/ST/PH (Any Category) : INR 500.00
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to PG Program will be based in Entrance Exam
Entrance Examination Pattern
For all PG Programs except LL.M. and MVA
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
For LL.B. (Three Year) Program
- The entrance test for LL.B. (Three Year) would comprise of the following
- Indian Polity: Structure and Functions
- General Awareness
- Logical Aptitude
- Mental Ability
For LLM Program
- The entrance test for LLM would comprise of the following
- Law of Contract
- Law of Torts
- Family Law
- Law of Crime
- Constitutional Law of India
- International Law
- Each question will be of 2 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
For Master in Visual Art (MVA)
- Admissions to the MVA courses would be done on the basis of the entrance test.
- Questions for the entrance test will be from syllabus of Graduation Programmes of the University of Lucknow
For more details and apply, please visit the official website