University of Kerala Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling Admission 2022, Apply Now
University of Kerala PG Diploma Admission 2022 – University of Kerala invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling [PGDPC] for the academic year 2022
Candidates can check the post below for more details on University of Kerala PG Diploma Admission 2022 and apply for the same on or before February 28, 2022
About the Program
- The Duration of the Course is 12 months.
No. of Seats
- The number of seats for the course will be 50.
- The main objective of the proposed course is to build professionally qualified and competent counselors to render quality counseling services.
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 28th February 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology approved by the University of Kerala. However, preference will be given to Post Graduates in Psychology approved by the University of Kerala.
- Candidates who studied at least one full paper (100 marks) in General Psychology/Social Psychology/Abnormal Psychology/Developmental Psychology/Organizational Behaviour for a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for admission.
- Eligible candidates send the duly filled Applications in the prescribed format with all attested relevant documents to the given address:
- The Director, Center for Geriatric Studies, Department of Psychology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom campus, Thiruvananthapuram-695581
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through f DD in favour of “Center for Geriatric Studies” payable at SBI, Kariavattom
- Admissions are based on the marks obtained for the qualifying examinations and follow the existing reservation policy for the eligible candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website