University of Kashmir Admission Notification for Undergraduate courses 2019
University of Kashmir UG Admission 2019 – University of Kashmir invites applications for the admission in UG courses (regular mode) for the year 2019. It is notified for the information that admission 1st and 2nd Semester (CBCS) Choice Based Credit System Scheme programme at UG level shall start from 19th January 2019.
- B.A, BSc, BSCH, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BMMMC, OCMIL (General/ Honours).
Also see: Admission Notification 2019
University of Kashmir UG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration & downloading of forms from the University Portal: 19th January to 02nd February 2019
- Submission of form and completing admission formalities: 19th January to 04th February 2019
- Payment of University Fee: 19th January to 11th February 2019
- Payment of University fee with late fee of Rs. 500/-: 12th February 2019 to 19th February 2019
- Payment of university fee with late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 20th February to 25th February 2019
- Submission of RR by the colleges to the University with all the required documents: 25th March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir UG Admission 2019
- The applicant candidate/s must have passed their 10+2 exam for the Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education or any other recognized Board whose examinations have been considered as equivalent to the corresponding examination.
- The candidates seeking admission to B.Sc programme shall have passed the qualifying exam with not less than 45% marks in case of Open / General Category and 40% marks in case of Reserved Categories.
- Candidate/s having passed the 12th class examination with Science/Home Science/Commerce subject may be allowed to opt for Arts subjects. However, candidates with non-commerce background seeking admission in commerce stream may have passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks in case of Open Category/General Category and 40% in case of Reserved Categories.
Also see: BCA Admission 2019
University of Kashmir UG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Forms for UG registration (2019) shall be available Online only. Candidates must follow the
- instructions, mentioned in the User Guide, strictly for submitting application forms online.
- The application forms shall be generated on the basis of J & K BOSE Registration Number, in case of non availability of Registration Number on the University ‘Website’ he/she shall have to visit the University Information Centre of the College, along with all Original Certificates where he/she intends to seek admission.
- The candidate/s whose result is awaited or are appearing in the 10+2 exam of CBSE or any other recognized Board or have applied for re-evaluation shall be eligible to apply for provisional admission on their own risk and responsibility on production of an undertaking duly sworn before the 1st Class Magistrate. However, such candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- in lieu of admission fee in the College concerned and their admission shall be subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions as laid down in the statues. They shall be required to submit the required documents along with the admission and examination fee within 10 days after attaining eligibility.
- It shall be mandatory for the candidates admitted in the Colleges even on provisional basis to attend the classes regularly as their attendance for eligibility to appear in the semester end examination shall be counted from the date of commencement of class work.
- The colleges shall ensure that admissions (including late admission) on payment of the late fee as prescribed for the purpose are completed by or before 25th February, 2019 so that class work for 1st semester is started without any delay.
- G.Total of fee to be paid by Non-Prof. courses per candidate Rs.750/-
- G.Total of fees to be paid by Prof. Courses of Govt. colleges per candidate Rs. 1685/-
- 1st Semester Total fee of Rs. 1063/-
- 2nd Semester Total fee of Rs. 2626/-
For any further query please visit www.kashmiruniversity.net
University of Kashmir,
Hazratbal, Srinagar- 190006, website: www.kashmiruniversity.ne