University of Kashmir announces Admission to Masters Programs offered at Leh Campus for Academic session 2019
University of Kashmir Masters Program Admission 2019 – Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the below mentioned Programs for the academic session 2019 offered at Leh Campus, University of Kashmir at Leh
The candidates are advised to peruse the Prospectus-2019/Admission Policy, available on University website thoroughly and check eligibility/other details before submitting their Application Forms.
Masters Program offered in:
- M.Sc. in Geology;
- MA in English;
- MBA in Travel and Tourism Management;
Also See : M.Sc Admissions
University of Kashmir Masters Program Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issuing of Online Forms from: 15th April 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: 24th April 2019
Also See : MA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir Masters Program Admission 2019
- Candidates having passed the qualifying examination (Bachelors) with the minimum required percentage can apply for the above mentioned programs. However, candidates having appeared in the qualifying examination (Bachelors) or whose results are not declared can also apply provisionally on their risk and responsibility, subject to fulfilling all eligibility conditions including acquiring minimum required percentage.
- Candidates belonging to the Leh District shall be given first preference in admissions to the program offered at Leh Campus. However, seats falling vacant thereafter will be filled-up from the students belonging to Ladakh region followed by Kashmir province.
- Other conditions of Reservation Policy and number of seats shall be governed by the Admission Policy available on the University Website under the link Admissions.
Also See : MBA Admissions
University of Kashmir Masters Program Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are advised to visit official website of Kashmir University www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for downloading the prefilled Application Form or obtain the Application Form from office of the University of Kashmir Leh Campus, Leh.
- The candidates after submitting their particulars in the Application Form shall have to deposit non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 150/-
- (including IT Fee of Rs. 50/-) plus Processing/Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 250/ – i.e Rs. 400/- for one Program and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programs, in the University Account No. 0007040100062018 favoring Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir through Bank pay-in-slip or through online mode whatever feasible.
- After depositing the requisite fee the candidates must had to deposit the Hard Copy of Application Form in the office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir or at Leh Campus, University of Kashmir, Leh (wherever feasible) along with the self attested copies of the following documents:-
- Marks card/s of the qualifying examination;
- Category Certificate, if claiming admission any of the reserved category;
- State Subject Certificate.
- Fee Receipt
For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers Office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations: Direct Numbers : 0194-2272063
University of Kashmir, Leh
Office the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, Leh Campus, University of Kashmir, Leh, website: www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in