Calcutta University Kolkata announces Admission to PhD Program in Buddhist Studies 2022
Calcutta University PhD in Buddhist Studies Admission 2022 – University of Calcutta (Kolkata) invites the applications for admission to PhD Program in the Department of Buddhist Studies through an Entrance test for the academic session 2022.
Calcutta University PhD in Buddhist Studies Admission 2022
- Application form will be available on the website from : 25th August 2022
- Last Date for filling the application is : 09th September 2022
- The Hard copy of the application would not be accepted after : 09th September 2022
- Date of Written Test : 15th September 2022
- Results of the written test will be published on: To be announced
- Master’s degree holders in Buddhist Studies/Pali with 55% marks/ ‘B’ grade in UGC 7 point scale/ equivalent grade in aggregate are eligible to apply. 5% relaxation in marks would be allowed to candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) /Differently abled categories.
- Downloaded Application form through website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Candidates who wish to pursue research work in this Department should apply in the prescribed application form
- Filled in application forms, along with relevant supporting documents, should be submitted to the Department of Buddhist studies email (email@example.com) after payment of the fee through the SBI collection. The hard copy of the applications should reach the Department in a sealed envelope, clearly stating “Application – PhD in Buddhist Studies” on it by hand/post.
- It should be addressed to the Head, Department of Buddhist Studies, Asutosh Building, University of Calcutta, Kolkata-700073, W.B.
- The proper receipt of the amount (Rs. 100/-) paid must be attached to the form.
- Selection for admission into the PhD program in Buddhist Studies will be based on a written test and interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website