University of Burdwan announces Admission to M.Phil and PhD Program 2021
University of Burdwan MPhil and PhD Admission 2021 – The University of Burdwan invites application for admission to M.Phil and PhD program for the academic year 2021.
Interested candidates can check out the post below for more details on University of Burdwan M.Phil and PhD Admission 2021
M.Phil and PhD Department
- Biotechnology; Botany; Chemistry; Computer Science; Environmental Science; Geography; Mathematics; Microbiology; Physics; Physiology; Statistics; Zoology
University of Burdwan MPhil and PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process :- 28th June 2021
- Last date to apply Application :- 12th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan MPhil and PhD Admission 2021
- For M.Phil/ Ph. D : Master’s Degree or a Professional Degree considered equivalent to the Master’s Degree of the University of Burdwan.
- For Foreign Students : An equivalent degree accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Minimum Marks : At least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC-7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in concerned or allied subjects at Post Graduate or at equivalent level.
University of Burdwan MPhil and PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form will be available on and from 28th June to 12th July 2021 for details please visit our website https://www.buruniv.ac.in/PHDMPhilAdm/
- Application Fee : INR 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Candidates will be admitted by holding Viva Voce in virtual platform of Google Meet (link to be forwarded in registered e-mail id of applicants) in two stages as detailed below:
- I : Preliminary Viva Voce
- II : Final Viva Voce
- Candidates securing a minimum qualifying mark of 50% in the Preliminary Viva Voce will appear in Final Viva Voce.
- Viva Voce shall cover two sections, viz, Research Methodology and Area of Research.
- Exemption from Preliminary Viva Voce : Candidates with a full-time regular M. Phil. Degree with course work/ UGC-CSIR/ UGC-NET (including JRF)/ SET/SLET/ GATE or Teacher Fellowship
- Final Interview : Candidates qualifying in the Preliminary Viva Voce with a minimum qualifying marks of 50% and Candidates with a full-time regular M. Phil. Degrees with course work/ UGC-CSIR/ UGC-NET (including JRF)/ SET/SLET/ GATE or Teacher Fellowship will appear in Final Viva Voce of 20 marks.
For the more detail and apply visit the official website