Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) Chennai announces Admission to M.Phil. Degree Program in Education 2021-22
TNTEU M.Phil. in Education Admission 2021 – Applications in a prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to M.Phil. Degree Program in Education (Semester Pattern – CBCS) at Departments of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University for the Academic Year 2021-2022 Session.
TNTEU M.Phil. in Education Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application with enclosures is 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU M.Phil. in Education Admission 2021
- Must complete a Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized Institute
- Candidates who are serving as a faculty in the affiliated colleges with minimum teaching experience are also eligible to apply for this M.Phil (Education) as part time course
- Those candidates working in the recognized DIETs/DTERT/SCERT/NCERT/School Education Department having minimum two years of Teaching/Administrative Experience and approved by the concerned authorities
TNTEU M.Phil. in Education Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and Interested candidates have to get the application form from the given admission notification http://www.tnteu.ac.in/
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form duly in all particulars by affixing a recent passport size photograph on it and send the application form along with fee payment receipt, necessary certificates of testimonials on or before due date to the concerned address.
- General Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category – Rs.250/-
- Admission to the M.Phil (Education) Course is completely based on the score secured by the candidate in the Entrance test conducted by the University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted to the entrance test on the basis of academic merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website