Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) Bhagalpur announces Admission to M.Sc. in Biotechnology Course 2021-22
TMBU Bhagalpur M.Sc. in Biotechnology Admission 2021 – Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) Bhagalpur has released an admission notification for M.Sc. in Biotechnology Course for the session 2021-22. Application form in a prescribed form can be submitted on or before March 2, 2021.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on TMBU Bhagalpur M.Sc. in Biotechnology Admission 2021
- Duration of the course is 02 years.
TMBU Bhagalpur M.Sc. in Biotechnology Admission 2021 Important Dates
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
02nd March 2021
Date of BTET 2020 Examination
09th March 2021
Publication of Result of BTET
12th March 2021
Interview of qualified candidates
15th /16th March 2021
Publication of list of selected candidates
17th March 2021
Date of Admission
17th /20th March 2021
Commencement of Classes
22nd March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TMBU Bhagalpur M.Sc. in Biotechnology Admission 2021
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is to be a Science Graduate in Biotechnology/Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology or one of the subjects of Biological Science at Graduate Level.
TMBU Bhagalpur M.Sc. in Biotechnology Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and desirous candidates must fill the application form duly in all respects by filling the necessary details in an appropriate place and submit the application form to the given address:Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, PG Department of Biotechnology, Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website http://tmbuniv.ac.in/
- Candidates should pay Rs. 860/- in person or Rs. 910/- by post or bank draft in favour of TMBU, PG Biotech account payable at Bhagalpur.
- Admission to Four-Semester Post Graduate Program (M.Sc.) in Biotechnology is made through an All India Entrance Test (BTET) conducted by the Department every year.
- Admission under reservation category will be made as per rules and regulations of the University
- Duration 2 hours for 100 questions of 200 marks. Type of questions: Multiple – choice /Reasoning /Short answer type on Cell/Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Plant/Animal Biotechnology or graduation standard including Elementary /Basic knowledge of Mathematics, Computer Science, Biophysics and Bioinformatics
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website