Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) announces Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Admission 2019
TISS Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Admission 2019 – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai invites applications from the candidates for admission into integrated B.Ed M.Ed Program for the year 2019
- TISS is offering a unique integrated course B.Ed-M.Ed (3 years) programme for the preparation of policy makers, education planners and sector leaders, teachers and post graduate studies in education towards the preparation of faculty for teacher education as well as other professional work in education.
Centre: Centre for Education Innovation and Action Research
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
TISS Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for applications: 17th March 2019
- Date for Entrance Test: 31st March 2019
- Entrance Test Result: 10th April 2019
- PI at TISS Mumbai: 22nd to 26th April 2019
- Final list: 01st May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TISS Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Admission 2019
- Candidates with a Masters degree (MSc/MA/MCom) are eligible to apply for the integrated B.Ed-M.Ed programme. They will be admitted to the relevant pedagogic specialization based on their academic disciplinary specialization/major.
- Only those candidates who will be able to complete all the requirements of their final year Master’s Degree examinations by Saturday, 08 June 2019 are eligible to apply.
Note: Till the time the candidates submit the results of their final year examination, admission to any of the Master’s Degree Programmes of the Institute will be provisional. The results of the final examination have to be submitted before 30 September 2019. For those who fail to do so, their provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- All candidates will have to appear for the National Common Written Test (TISSNET). Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a test which will assess the content knowledge in Mathematics/Science/Social Science/English language (one area to be selected based on PG subjects of choice) and reflections of education and society. Candidates will need to choose ONE subject in Part-2, based on the pedagogy specialization they are applying for.
- Part 1: National Common Written Test: 100 marks
- Part 2: Written test in ONE domain:
- Mathematics/Science/Social Science/English & Education Studies: 50 marks
- Personal Interview: 75 marks
- Total: 225 marks
Total Fee for non hostellers
- Semester 1-Rs. 43,200/-
- Semester 2-Rs. 31,300/-
- Semester 3-Rs. 36,800/-
- Semester 4-Rs. 35,300/-
- Semester 5-Rs. 34,800/-
- Semester 6-Rs. 35,300/-
TISS Integrated B.Ed M.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of the TISS
For more information please visit the official website:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,V.N Purav Marg, Mumbai, India, www.admissions.tiss.edu