Tezpur University announces Admission to MSc Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology 2020-21
Tezpur University MSc Admission 2020 – Tezpur University invites application for admission to MSc program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology offered by the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of the University for the academic session 2020-21
Check out the post below for more details on Tezpur University MSc Admission 2020
No. of Seats
- The number of seats available are 30
- Out of the 30 seats, 10 seats are reserved for candidates of NE states. Candidates applying for the seats reserved for the candidates of North East (NE) states will be required to upload Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the Competent Authority of any NE state
Tezpur University MSc Admission 2020 Important Date
Last date of submission of application
28th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Tezpur University MSc Admission 2020
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks in Physical/Biological/Agricultural/Veterinary/Fishery Sciences as Major/Hons., or 50% marks in any of the specified subjects as well as in aggregate if not having Major/Hons in any of the specified subjects, or Bachelor‘s degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Pharmacy/Engineering/Technology/Physician Assistant Course/Medicine with valid GAT-B score.
Tezpur University MSc Admission 2020 Application Process
- The candidates will be required to register through the link http://www.tezuadmissions.in for filling up online application and submission
- Candidates need to fill an application only through the provided online facility. Candidates should fill the required details carefully in the online application
- Candidates are required to upload the required documents in the appropriate place. After the final submission of the application, a print of the application should retain for future use.
- The selection will be based on the GAT-B score conducted by the Regional Centre for Biotechnology on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website