The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology announces Admission to M.Sc. Life Sciences (Ayurveda Biology) Admission 2021
TDU Bengaluru M.Sc. Life Sciences Admissions 2021- The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology, Bengaluru has invited applications 2-year Postgraduate Program in Life Sciences (Ayurveda Biology) Program for the Academic year 2021
- The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology
- Established in 2013, TDU is a Karnataka State Private University with a unique combination of resources, faculty and environment. TDU received approval to be a UGC recognised university wide letter No.F.8-8/2015(CPP-I/PU) on 23 Sep 2020.
- Join TDU for a first-of-its-kind 2-year postgraduate program in Life Sciences (Ayurveda Biology)
TDU Bengalure M.Sc. Life Sciences Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Admission Portal will close on 15th May 2021
- Selected candidates will be notified by 15th June 2021
- Classes likely to commence on the week of 09th August 2021
- Intake for the first batch is limited to 30 seats
Eligibility Criteria for TDU Bengalure M.Sc. Life Sciences Admission 2021
Eligible graduates include those with:
- AYUSH graduates.
- B. Pharm., M.B.B.S, B.D.S., B. V.Sc.
- B. Sc., with biology and/or chemistry subjects like botany, zoology, biotechnology, life sciences, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics etc.
- B. Tech., (Biotechnology)
TDU Bangaluru M.Sc. Life Sciences Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates can apply online at the website: https://tdu.edu.in/
- Only online applications will be accepted. If you have difficulty submitting an online application, please contact [email protected]
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- can be paid only through online mode.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website