Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai announces 2-years Master of Science in Clinical Research 2019
TMC Mumbai MSc in Clinical Research Admission 2019 – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Mumbai has invited applications for the eligible candidates for admission to two-years Master of Science in Clinical Research (M.Sc. Clin Res) Program for the academic year 2019
Interested candidates can check all the details of TMC Mumbai Two-years “Master of Science in Clinical Research” (M.Sc. Clin Res) Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility, counselling procedure etc. from this page given below.
- Course Name – Master of Science (M. Sc.) in Clinical Research
- Two-years “Master of Science in Clinical Research” (M.Sc. Clin Res) is a post-graduate degree which will be awarded by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) Deemed University. The course will be conducted at the Tata Memorial Centre and will be followed by a mandatory one-year internship at the Tata Memorial Centre and its outreach centres.
- The course will commence from 01st August 2019
- Duration: 2-years course + 1-year internship (mandatory)
See: MSc Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Mumbai MSc in Clinical Research Admission 2019
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following subjects
- B.Sc in Bioscience/Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology)
- B.Sc in Chemistry
- B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science (B.Pharm)
- Graduate in Medicine (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha)
- Graduation in Dentistry (BDS)
- Occupational therapy (B.Sc)
- Physiotherapy (B.Sc)
- Nursing (B.Sc)
- Paramedical technology
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous training / experience in clinical research
- 30 Years as on 31st May 2019 (Relaxable for 05 years SC/ST and 03 years for OBC).
Selection Criteria for TMC Mumbai MSc in Clinical Research Admission 2019
- Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance in written test followed by interview
- Only those candidates who score at least 50% marks in the written entrance exam are eligible to be called for interview
- A fixed number of candidates (not exceeding 3 times the number of seats) will be called for the interview from those who have scored 50% and above.
- 25% of seats will be reserved for in-house candidates from the Tata Memorial Centre
- Application Fee – Online payment of Rs.2000/- (two thousand only). This is non-refundable. Female candidates and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
TMC Mumbai MSc in Clinical Research Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates fulfilling minimal eligibility criteria should complete the application form online as per instructions. Candidates are advised to save the completed application and print the document on one side of the paper only. Online Submission ALONE will NOT be considered.
- The completed Hardcopy of application should be signed and sent by registered post / speed post to the office of the Director – Academics, TMC, 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Centre, Dr. Ernest Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai-400012 on or before 07th June 2019.
- Copies of all relevant certificates and documents should be attached. The envelope containing the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR M.SC. CLINICAL RESEARCH 2019”.
- Applications sent by Fax, E-Mail, Photocopies in OLD FORMAT or any other form will NOT be entertained.
- Duly completed application form should be submitted along with online payment receipt (Payment of Fees using Debit / Credit Card Number) of Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) which is NOT refundable
- Female candidates and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fees
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Applications received after the last date will be rejected, and no grounds for delay including postal delay will be entertained.
- Application will be rejected if the candidate provides incorrect information in the application form such as date of birth, qualification certificate etc.
- Will be conducted in Mumbai
- Multiple choice type questions with negative marking for wrong answers. Syllabus for the exam includes basic sciences, clinical research methods and general knowledge. Only candidates with original admit card along with valid identity proof will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Those who will clear / pass the written entrance exam will be called for interview in ratio of not exceeding 3 for one seat for final selection.
- College tuition fee will be charged from selected candidates at the rate of Rs 30,000 per year for the two years of the course. Fees will be deducted on instalment basis from the stipend
- First year: Rs 10000 per month
- Second year: Rs 12000 per month
- Third year (Internship period): Rs 16000 per month
- For more details, please visit website http://tmc.gov.in
Important Dates for TMC Mumbai MSc in Clinical Research Admission 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st May 2019
- Last date of receiving Hard Copy 07th June 2019
- Shortlisted candidates’ names will be displayed on website 21st June 2019
- Date of Written Examination 11th July 2019
- Date of Viva / Interview: 13th July 2019