TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal announces Admission to PhD Program in Management Admission 2021
TAPMI PhD Admission 2021 – The TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal, invites applications for admission to full-time PhD program in Management for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on TAPMI PhD Admission 2021.
TAPMI PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- The last date to apply for PhD Program: 15th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TAPMI PhD Admission 2021
- A Masters’ degree in Management / related area with at least 60% marks, from a recognized university / institute in India or abroad.
TAPMI PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nmims.edu
- Applicants should email a complete set of application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before mailing your application set, please ensure that it contains all required information.
- The Application Form should include the following details :
- Your Educational certificates from bachelor’s degree onwards.
- Details of your work experience.
- Your updated CV.
- A 5-7-page (roughly 2500-3000 words) Research proposal describing your area of research interest and the broad problem that you intend to work on during the doctoral programme. Explain clearly why this problem is interesting to study and any methodology you intend to follow. This proposal should be formatted using Arial font in 11 points size, 1.5 line spacing, 1” margins on all sides and bottom page numbering.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the next stage of the admission process, to be held in Manipal.
- TAPMI will award a limited number of fellowships to qualified doctoral scholars for a maximum of four years, subject to meeting all requirements and recommendations of the doctoral committee.
- The fellowship includes a full waiver of tuition fees, a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000 for the first two years and Rs. 40,000 for the next two years. TAPMI reserves the right to terminate the fellowship of a candidate not demonstrating adequate commitment and progress during the four year period.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website