TAPMI PhD in Management Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
TAPMI PhD Admission 2022 – The TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal, invites applications for admission to full-time PhD program in Management for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on TAPMI PhD Admission 2022.
TAPMI PhD Admission 2022
TAPMI PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- The last date to apply for PhD Program: 15th April 2022
TAPMI PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A Master’s degree in Management or related subjects as the area of interest, with at least 60% marks, from an institution / university recognized by UGC / respective regulatory body.
TAPMI PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Applicants application form download from: www.tapmi.edu.in/programs/phd-admissions/
- Applicants should email a complete set of application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The APPLICATION FORM filled with all details which includes:
- Your EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES from bachelor’s degree onwards.
- Details of your WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Your updated CV.
- A 5-7-page (roughly 2500-3000 words) RESEARCH PROPOSAL describing your area of research interest and the broad problem that you intend to work on during the doctoral programme. Explain clearly why this problem is interesting to study and any methodology you intend to follow. This proposal should be formatted using Arial font in 11 points size, 1.5 line spacing, 1” margins on all sides and bottom page numbering.
- Before mailing your application set, please ensure that it contains all of the above items.
- TAPMI will award a limited number of fellowships to qualified doctoral scholars for a maximum of four years, subject to meeting all requirements and recommendations of the doctoral committee. The fellowship includes a full waiver of tuition fees, a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000 for the first two years and Rs. 40,000 for the next two years. TAPMI reserves the right to terminate the fellowship of a candidate not demonstrating adequate commitment and progress during the four year period.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- PhD in Management Admission Notifications 2022