Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles and Management (SVPISTM), Coimbatore announces Admission to Undergraduate (B.Sc, BBA) and Postgraduate (MBA) Program 2022-23
SVPISTM Coimbatore Admissions Open 2022 – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles and Management (SVPISTM), Coimbatore has invited applications for admission to B.Sc., BBA & MBA Courses are offered through SVP Entrance Test (SVPET) conducted by SVPISTM or Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET).
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles and Management Admission 2022
- B.Sc – Textiles MBA – Textile Management
- B.Sc. – Technical Textiles MBA – Apparel Management
- BBA – Textile Business Analytics MBA – Retail Management
- MBA – Technical Textile Management
- Last date for the receipt of filled up application is 16th May 2022
- SVP Entrance Test Date is 19th May 2022
- B.Sc. Textiles (3 years Full time): A Pass in Plus two examination or equivalent of any recognized board in India with science stream/vocational stream with textile subjects having 50% of marks for General and 45% marks for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates
- B.Sc. Technical Textiles (3 years Full time): A Pass in Plus two examination or equivalent of any recognized board in India with science stream/vocational stream with textile subjects having 50% of marks for General and 45% marks for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- BBA Textile Business Analytics (3 years Full time): A Pass in Plus two examination or equivalent of any recognized board in India (any stream) having 50% of marks for General and 45% marks for OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- MBA Textile Management Apparel Management Retail Management Technical Textile Management (2 years Full time) A Graduate from any discipline recognized by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 15 years (10 + 2 + 3 / 4) of education and with a minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% marks for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates at graduate level.
- Applicants are required to fill all the information with their own handwriting and send the scanned copy of the same with following documents to the mail: email@example.com
Essential documents required (Scanned copies)
- SSLC & HSC certificates (for both UG and PG aspirants)
- Semester wise mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, UG Consolidated Mark sheet and Degree Certificate (for MBA candidate only)
- Community certificate (for OBC/SC/ST candidate)
- Economically Weaker Section certificate (for EWS candidate)
- Disability certificate (for PWD candidate)
- Aadhar card
- Scanned photograph in jpg format
- Transaction details of online application fee payment.
- Application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.500/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee can be paid online and the transaction details should be furnished in the application form.
- Note: Candidate can apply more than one course with one-time payment
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch: Peelamedu, Coimbatore
Account Holder: Name SVPISTM
SB Account Number: 31999455418
IFSC Code: SBIN0007231
MICR Code: 641 002 017
SWIFT Code: SBININBB
Branch Code: 7231
- The selection for admission will be based on entrance test conducted by the Institute
SVP Entrance Test
- SVP Entrance Test is an online test with one hour duration having 50 MCQs for both UG & PG courses.
- B.Sc Textiles & B.Sc. Technical Textiles: UGQP01 is the paper code for the entrance test conducted for the candidates who have applied for B.Sc Textiles, B.Sc Technical Textiles and BBA Textile Business Analytics English, Numerical Aptitude / Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude, and General Knowledge.
- Master in Business Administration: PGQP01 is the paper code for the entrance test conducted for the candidates who have applied for MBA (T/A/R/TT)
- English/Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
- Maths/Quantitative Ability: Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
- Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), Venn diagram, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website